Let’s get acquainted with our article today Cheapest universities in the United Arab EmiratesAnd how much does it cost to study there, in addition to the most important advantages that these universities enjoy.
The UAE is well known as it always seeks to keep pace with development and meet the needs of its citizens in all aspects of life, practice and science. Although it may not be the first choice for international students, it has proven itself to be the best country to study in the Gulf countries.
Follow with us, my dear friends, to learn more details about the best universities in the Emirates at the lowest tuition cost.
If, dear reader, if you want to complete your studies abroad and are looking for a wonderful destination, you must put the United Arab Emirates on your list. With these low-cost universities that we will mention in this article, you can start your educational stage and finish a global degree without worry or fear, But what are these universities, and what are the best UAE universities for expatriates? Follow us to know the details.
Learn about the cheapest universities in the Emirates
So, dear readers, through the following lines, we will show you the most important universities in the Emirates that offer a high level and quality of education at reduced fees, and these universities are classified as follows:
Al Sharekah University
The University of Sharjah is one of the most important universities in the United Arab Emirates and the cheapest for international students. This university was established in 1997 and its most important features are:
- Low fees costs offered by international students.
- The University of Sharjah is keen to maintain quality education within the region.
- The university also offers a range of scientific programs and multiple researches for all disciplines.
- Fourteen departments are available at the university, including Arabic language, public relations, sociology, civil engineering, media and other disciplines.
- The campus also provides many advantages for international students in terms of comfortable accommodation facilities, as there are food courts and salons for hairdressing as well as barbershops.
- In addition to her interest in health care and the existence of a center for people with special needs.
- Organizing and carrying out social and cultural activities for students within the university campus.
University of Sharjah fees
The tuition fees for a bachelor’s degree at the University of Sharjah range from 31,049 AED to 107,545 AED, equivalent to $8,500 to $29,300 per year.
As for postgraduate fees at the University of Sharjah, they range from AED 2,541 to AED 6,090, equivalent to between $700 and $1,700 per credit hour.
Al Dar University College
Al Dar University College is one of the most important and cheapest universities in the United Arab Emirates. It was established in 1994, and it is considered one of the oldest higher education institutions in the UAE.
Among its most important features:
- This university includes a wide range of programs, including marketing, public relations, industrial management, as well as communications and information technology engineering.
- Al Dar University aims to provide students with all the skills they need within their chosen department.
- It also contains facilities for education in order to raise the level of students and enhance the experience of its students throughout their stay at the university.
Al Dar University College fees
- The tuition fee for a bachelor’s degree is from 200 to 300 USD per credit hour.
- As for postgraduate fees, they are not available at this university, only bachelor’s degrees.
You may be interested: The best universities to study medicine in the Gulf countries
Ajman University is considered one of the best private universities in the Gulf Cooperation Council countries in the UAE, as it offers a high level of education. It was founded in 1988, and its most prominent features are:
- Ajman University is the first university in the UAE to accept international students.
- Ajman University is one of the universities that has sought inclusiveness and innovation since its inception. It also works to prepare students and prepare them within the field in which they are studying.
- It is classified according to the QS World University Rankings within the ranking of the best 750 educational institutions, and work has been done to rank it thirty-fifth among the best universities in the Arab region.
- It includes all majors, including engineering, law, dentistry, business administration, architecture, arts, information technology, and many others.
- The Deanship of Student Services at the university provides many services and supports to students for health care and student recreation.
Ajman University fees
- Undergraduate tuition fees range from AED 1,045 to AED 1,575, equivalent to $300 to $400 per credit hour.
- As for the tuition fees for the higher degree, they range from 2,000 AED to 4,500 AED, equivalent to 500 to 1,200 USD per credit hour.
Al Ain University of Science and Technology
Al Ain University of Science and Technology is ranked among the cheapest universities for international students in the United Arab Emirates. It was established in 2004 as it aimed to participate in the development of the country and use the latest developments in media and technology, and among its most important features:
- Work to find the knowledge and scientific bases for the masses of the United Arab Emirates.
- The university has 6 faculties that offer a range of undergraduate and graduate programs, including software engineering, pharmacy, cybersecurity, mass communication, business administration, and civil engineering.
- Al Ain University of Science and Technology endeavors go to reach international standards of teaching.
- Work to promote posts by the community.
Al Ain University of Science and Technology fees
It is the cheapest university in the Emirates, and the fees for the academic year are:
- Undergraduate fees range from AED 1000 to AED 1600, which is equivalent to $300 to $400 per credit hour.
- Postgraduate fees range from 2,000 dirhams to 3,000 dirhams, equivalent to between 500 and 800 US dollars.
You may be interested: Do you want to study abroad for free? Here are 10 countries for you
Abu Dhabi University
Abu Dhabi University is considered one of the cheapest universities in the United Arab Emirates. This private university was established in 2003 and has three campuses in Dubai, Al Ain and Abu Dhabi.
Among its most important features:
- The colleges at the university offer a variety of undergraduate and postgraduate programmes.
- Among the programs being taught at Abu Dhabi University are Educational Leadership, Aviation, Public Health, Mass Communication, Business Administration, Law and Environmental Health.
- Abu Dhabi University offers its students a range of extracurricular activities.
- Students have the right to participate in volunteer work in the community through awareness activities organized by the university.
- Students are also entitled to join clubs that suit their individual interests.
- In addition to taking advantage of the sports facilities on campus.
Abu Dhabi University fees
- The tuition fee for an academic year at Abu Dhabi University for undergraduate programs ranges from 1150 to 1890 AED, i.e. from 300 to 500 USD per credit hour.
- As for the fees for postgraduate programs, they range from 1,750 to 4,620 UAE dirhams, equivalent to between 500 and 1,300 dollars per credit hour.
Here, my dears, we have reached the conclusion of talking about the cheapest universities in the Emirates for the year 2023, and what are the most important advantages that these universities provide, as they always seek to develop a generation capable of bringing about a scientific renaissance in the Emirates of the country.