What is the cheapest private university to study human medicine in Türkiye?? Turkey is one of the countries in the world that is most interested in keeping pace with education with the latest technologies, in addition to the fact that the cost of education is cheap compared to other countries, and many other reasons that made many people go to it.
Studying human medicine is the dream of many who want to pursue their education, so we chose for you today’s article about the cheapest private universities to study human medicine in Turkey.
There is no doubt that studying human medicine in Turkey is a dream that most high school students seek, especially since the faculties of human medicine are among the top faculties in the Arab world, and even foreign countries, and we had talked in a previous article what they are. The best universities to study human medicine in TürkiyeHowever, today we will direct the direction towards the cheapest private universities in Turkey to study human medicine, which are characterized by high quality education and cheaper tuition fees than other private universities.
The cheapest private universities to study human medicine in Türkiye
We will present to you, through the following lines, the cheapest private Turkish universities to study human medicine, which are:
Istanbul Ariel University
Istanbul Ariel University is the cheapest private university for the study of human medicine, which offers a very high quality of education. This university was established in 2007, and its endeavors are directed to be the first-class educational institution for the study of higher education, and the most characteristic of Istanbul Ariel University for the study of human medicine In Turkey it is:
- Priority is given to work on diversifying and developing international relations, in addition to keeping pace with the changes taking place in society, as this matter is handled by the international office available at the university.
- It is intended for all students from different countries, especially the countries of the Middle East, Central Asia, Africa and the Caucasus.
- The undergraduate program at Istanbul Ariel University for the Study of Human Medicine in Turkey is taught in Turkish.
- The annual tuition fee is $13,000.
Also read: Disadvantages of studying medicine in Türkiye
Istanbul University Atlas to study human medicine in Türkiye
If you are looking for the cheapest private university in Istanbul with a high quality of education, Istanbul Atlas University is one of the most important modern universities in Turkey, and it was established in 2013. It has many features that made it the focus of attention of many who wish to study human medicine in Turkey, as follows:
- There are about fifty educational units in the Faculty of Human Medicine at Istanbul University.
- It also has a full educational program in order to train doctors in facing health problems within the community.
- It works to provide opportunities for practical training through a hospital that includes the latest technical equipment, as well as modern equipment.
- It is distinguished by its excellent educational staff and innovative modern methods, as it adopts the approach of universal values that are based on scientific research in order to serve the environment and society.
- Human medicine is taught at Istanbul Atlas Private University in Turkish.
- Istanbul Atlas University is one of the cheapest universities to study human medicine in Turkey, with tuition fees per year amounting to 14,000 thousand US dollars. Knowing that if payment is made in advance, these costs will be reduced to 12,500 USD.
Uskudar University to study human medicine
Uskudar University is also one of the best and cheapest private universities in Turkey to study human medicine, as Uskudar University was established on March 3, 2011 in order to work on promoting and raising the level of studying human psychiatry, and paying attention to the mental health of society, as well as contributing to work on rehabilitation for problems pertaining to mental health.
It has many features, the most important of which are:
- It works to provide competencies and excellent cadres for the training of health professionals.
- The Faculty of Human Medicine in Turkey cooperates with the Istanbul Brain Hospital as well as the Istanbul Atasehir Memorial Hospital in order to work to increase the level of education among doctors.
- It seeks to provide all health services in order to treat patients according to modern international standards.
- It is ranked among the cheapest private universities to study human medicine in Türkiye.
It also has many achievements and research centers in various specializations, including:
- Application and research center for the study of human psychiatric neurological health.
- Center for Neuropsychopharmacology Applications and Research.
- Center for Therapy and Personal Research.
- Experimental Research Unit.
It takes the hybrid system as a training model and then works to follow the best and best educational methods, as it combines the old and modern teaching methods at the same time.
- Medicine is studied in Turkish.
- Tuition fees amount to 14,250 thousand US dollars annually.
You may be interested: Tuition costs for public universities in Türkiye
Al-Biruni University to study human medicine in Türkiye
If you are looking for a private university to study medicine in Turkey with excellent quality education and affordable prices, then Al-Biruni University is your best choice. Al-Biruni University was established on February 27, 2014, and it was named after a Turkish scientist named Abu Bakr Rehan Al-Biruni.
It is also distinguished by its location in the center of Istanbul in an area called Zeytinburd, and it ranks 125th among Turkey’s universities, and 3851 globally.
Among the most important features of Al-Biruni University for the study of human medicine are the following:
- Al-Biruni University has many science laboratories, in addition to research centers equipped with modern technologies.
- Its endeavors are directed to be the most distinguished university in the field of the health sector, through theoretical, scientific and applied studies, as it is one of the most universities in Turkey that has worked to gather most of the colleges and health specializations in one building.
- It works to provide programs to study human medicine in both Turkish and English.
- The tuition fee at Al-Biruni University is $14,535 if the study programs are in Turkish, and $17,100 if the language of study is in English.
Ankara Atilim University
Atilim University Ankara is one of the oldest private universities in Turkey. It was established on July 15, 1997 in Ankara, the capital of Turkey.
Among its most important features are:
- Ankara University aims to provide quality education and the study of science and modern technological methods in order to contribute to the progress of Turkey.
- It has a distinguished group of teaching staff with competencies and experience in the field of medicine and health.
- It contains laboratories equipped with the latest modern scientific technology.
- It is characterized by an integrated infrastructure represented by the Medicana International Hospital.
- It is also working to offer a bachelor’s program in English and reduced fees of up to $16,000 annually.
- It is one of the cheapest private universities in Turkey to study human medicine in English.
You may be interested: The cheapest university to study medicine in Russia
Arkan University was established in 1999 by the Arkan Foundation for Culture, Education and Sports, and it is one of the best cheap private universities for studying human medicine in Turkey, and it is characterized by the following:
- Her efforts tended to focus on practical studies, starting from the first year of studying human medicine.
- Medicine programs are offered in Turkish and English.
- The cost of tuition fees in Turkish is 19,500 USD, and in English is 20,500 USD.
- Raised the slogan (the university closest to working life).
- It combined theoretical and practical studies by employing a faculty with expertise in the field of human medicine.
- Follow modern contemporary scientific approaches.
- At Arkan University, it is required to obtain a certificate of proficiency in the Turkish language, in order to facilitate communication with patients and make an appropriate diagnosis.
Here, dear readers, we come to the conclusion of talking about the cheapest private universities to study human medicine in Turkey, as we got acquainted with the most important advantages that these universities enjoy, and we also learned about the prices of private universities in Turkey to study medicine, with our wishes of success to all.