Google Adsense account approval process
This article describes the account approval process Google Adsense It is useless to mention again that Adsense is one of the best contextual ad networks.
Up until now, the AdSense approval process has been simple: you can Create a new Adsense account Your account is reviewed, the AdSense team accepts your application, and you can implement ads on your site and start making money.
From now on, AdSense has changed the approval process, and it has become easier for new publishers to apply. Here is the new account approval process:
- Make sure that your website is compatible with AdSense
- Sign up for an Adsense account
- Log in to your Adsense account
- Add the adsense code to your site
- Wait 1-2 weeks for final review and approval
Once you add the code on your blog, it will display blank ads.
In the usual scenario, it will take 48 hours to review your application and it may take a long time, when you make sure you have enough quality articles. Once your application is approved, ads will start showing on your blog, and you will start making money.
Here is the Google AdSense account approval process:
- Register for an AdSense account by going to AdSense Sites. Provide all correct information on your name, address andURL for website.
- Log in to your AdSense account, create ad units and copy their codes. Place the icons in the blog sidebar or in the header of the page for auto ads.
- It will appear ads blank until the final approval process is completed. It can take up to two weeks for approval (maybe less, maybe more, but in most cases it takes a week). Make sure not to remove ads.
- After the final AdSense approval, you will get a confirmation email.
- Once your AdSense earning reaches $10, it will send to you adsense A personal identification number to your address.
- Log in to your AdSense account, and enter the password once you receive it.
- Congratulations, you have completed all the steps. Once your account reaches $100, Google will send you your first winnings. I advise you to enable direct bank transfer for AdSense payments.
- While this will certainly help verify domain ownership and more than those who sign up using someone else’s site, you may find it difficult to get into AdSense. However, if your account is still disapproved, it’s time to give it a try Adsense alternatives .
Have you signed up for Adsense recently? How was your experience with the process of approving a new Adsense request?
You may want to read the following helpful tips about AdSense:
Join the ArabWordpress community, ask your questions, and connect with experts!
Join the ArabWordpress community today and get the help you need to make your site even better!