1. Boil them until they are soft enough to eat. This can take anywhere from 20 minutes to 2 hours depending on how big your potato is.
2. Peel them off their skin.
3. Cut them into bite-sized pieces.
4. Put them in a bowl and cover them with cold water.
5. Let them soak for about 10 minutes.
6. Drain them and put them back in the pot.
7. Add some salt if you want.
8. Cover the pot and let them cook over low heat for 30 minutes.
9. Remove the lid and check to make sure that the potatoes are cooked through. If not, add some more time to the cooking process.
10. Serve them hot!